Texas is known for its Tex Mex cooking. Tacos, enchiladas, and fajitas: it is impossible to take a trip to the Lone Star State without partaking in the cuisine that is practically a religion for all who live here. While tacos have been a staple for Texans for years, what is new are spots that put a modern flair on the old, beloved snack. Check out some of the best spots in the state and take a tour of Texas through its food. It might be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale