Collected by AFAR Traveler
Vězeňská 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
A few steps from Prague's beautiful Spanish Synagogue, in the middle of Dusni Street where the city's most famous writer used to live, a headless, handless and footless giant supports a much smaller Kafka riding on his shoulders. The artist says...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys