Collected by Sylvia Buckland
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Docked next to the Queen Mary in the Port of Long Beach, there’s an impressive submarine known as Podvodnaya Lodka B-427 Scorpion. Once owned by the Soviet Navy, the submarine worked with the Russian Pacific Fleet and was used as a diesel-electric...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked