Sydney's Best Events
Collected by Serena Renner , AFAR Contributor
Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Harbour St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The largest and most storied of the Sydney Harbour islands, Cockatoo was once an Aboriginal fishing ground, a naval shipyard, a girls' reform school, and a gruesome prison. Today, it offers fascinating walking tours, a casual café, and a number of...
Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
Bondi to Bronte is a stunning 30-45min walk along the coast. Start early so you can park behind Icebergs (http://icebergs.com.au/). Check out the famous Icebergs pool, walk past Tamarama (a cute smaller beach) and wind up in Bronte before heading...
Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Colored paper lanterns and twinkling Christmas lights set the stage for the hawker-style Night Noodle Market—the centerpiece of Sydney Good Food Month, held every October. More than 50 stalls selling dumplings, noodles, buns, rolls, wraps and...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 5 Travel News Cancun, Los Cabos Reopen to Tourists in June