Sydney's Best Events
Collected by Serena Renner , AFAR Contributor
Circular Quay Railway Station, Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
For a relaxing rainy morning on the harbor, there are many covered restaurants along the outer edges of Circular Quay at which you can sit and soak in the view with a cup of coffee or tea. As the day progresses, watch the Quay fill with people as...
1860 Pittwater Rd, Church Point NSW 2105, Australia
Every Christmas Eve, just an hour's north of Sydney, there is a dog race like no other in the world. The Scotland Island Dog Race, located in the tranquil waters of Pittwater, is open to beasts from all over the bay and the aim is to swim from...
Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
Bondi to Bronte is a stunning 30-45min walk along the coast. Start early so you can park behind Icebergs (http://icebergs.com.au/). Check out the famous Icebergs pool, walk past Tamarama (a cute smaller beach) and wind up in Bronte before heading...
Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Every year, the City of Sydney hosts an amazing, incomparable event: The Sydney Festival. With a plethora of theatrical, interactive, fun-for-the-whole-family events going on for twenty days in January, Sydneysiders are given a unique opportunity...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019