Collected by onnalee macdonald, AFAR Staff
6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia
A leisurely walk from Sydney's bustling CBD and inside a historical wharf (constructed in 1910 as an industrial wool and cargo handling facility), you find one of my favorite Sydney hotels, the Taj Blue. Located near the botanical gardens–right on...
7a/2 Huntley St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
The Grounds café—run out of a former pie factory in the warehouse district of Alexandria—makes coffee, juices, smoothies, baked goods, and rustic breakfast and lunch dishes with equal care. Order a flat white (a cross between a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys