Collected by Sydney smith
Sydney smith ′s Wishlist
29 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 5DH, UK
While everyone and their mother (and aunt and grandmother) are on the waiting list to have afternoon tea at Brown's or Claridge's some time next April, head to Soho for the no-longer-a-secret-but-still-unknown tea room inside the Coach &...
1200 Foster St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
The Goat Farm is one of the most exciting new things in Atlanta. It's housed in a complex of partially renovated 1800s industrial buildings. It's a visual and preforming arts center, an event and concert space, home to a cafe & library,...
209 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
The neighborhood where Martin Luther King Jr. grew up hosts local farmers and vendors at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. It's where you can find that unusual ingredient, be it chitlins, rabbit, or live crabs. The market also has a few permanent...
3928 Twiggs St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Berta's is a hidden gem with delicious South American food located in Old Town. There's a large chain restaurant next door and it always astounds me that tourists (and even locals) will saunter past Berta's fresh cooked food into a place that...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania