Collected by Charlie Worth
105 Sutherland St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Four in Hand, a gutsy pub-side restaurant, has a loyal local following of those who crave honest cooking. Paddington is hardly a culinary wasteland, but Colin Fassnidge’s bistro remains the area stalwart of unfancy yet brilliant dining. On-menu...
8/6 Cowper Wharf Rd, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia
Owned by the Fink group which also runs Quay, Otto is an intimate restaurant that serves modern Italian cuisine within view of the Sydney skyline. Start with the salty-sweet Caprino, a crispy flat bread served with goat's curd doused in truffle...
100 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
71A MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Sydney is only just getting into the wine-bar-with-fantastic-food thing, but so far it's doing it extremely well. The new digs of sommelier and local wine expert Nick Hildebrandt and chef Brent Savage (the pair also own the more serious Bentley...
186-188 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Betel leaves are used as a stimulant, an antiseptic, and a breath freshener in Southeast Asia. At Jimmy Liks, they are how you eat a chicken and smoked eggplant bite-size starter. The little amuse bouche comes with a chili and eschalot relish....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022