Collected by Felicia Aneer
Belgrano 1069, Godoy Cruz, Mendoza, Argentina
Vanina Chimeno is the chef behind Maria Antonieta, a restaurant where she cooks what she likes to eat. She’s the partner of Argentina's famous chef Francis Mallmann and worked for many years in his renowned restaurant 1884. She aims for simplicity...
RP94, M5663AHA Los Sauces, Mendoza, Argentina
The Vines of Mendoza Tasting Room is owned by a private real estate group of the same name. It is not to be confused with The Vines Wine Bar & Vinoteca located in the Park Hyatt Mendoza hotel, which too is owned by The Vines of Mendoza. A pioneer...
Av. Sarmiento 784, 5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Cachitas knows how to mix a killer cocktail. It's got retro style with an international crowd. The space is intimate and well-designed with sidewalk seating. Try the Passionfruit Mojito and the Espresso Martini. Av. Sarmiento 784; +54 261...
Av Villanueva Arístides 287, 5500 Mendoza, Argentina
El Palenque is a classic where locals and tourists can both be found sipping wine from “pinguino” carafes—vessels historically used by Argentine gauchos nicknamed for their distinct penguin shape. El Palenque is fashioned after an old-time “...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna