Collected by Krzesimir Ostrowski
Siberian Federal District, Russia
Traveling across Russia solo in 2009 I took the Trans-Siberian railway--riding the same rails taken by exiled Russians for years--from Vladivostok to Lake Baikal. I hadn't spoken English for weeks, and it was blisteringly hot in the 3rd class...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign