Collected by Ambika Negi
Go with my aunt
Lavaux in Vaud, Switzerland is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to 830 hectares of vineyards just 20 minutes by train from Lausanne. Slanted dramatically, these fields stretch about 30 km along the banks of Lake Geneva producing mostly Chasselas...
Lac de Joux, Switzerland
Situated on the border with France in the Vaud Jura, Lac de Joux is one of the biggest natural ice rinks in Europe. Thousands flock there when the lake freezes over, and the misty evening air and mountains create a dreamlike scene reminiscent of a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter