Collected by Chloe
3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
A 20-minute cogwheel-rail journey followed by a rideon Europe’s highest tram (or, in winter, a snowy hike) brings you to a lodge at an elevation of 7,000 feet. Most of the alpine-style rooms have terraces that face the Matterhorn. From $362....
Via Maistra Champfèr 3, 7512 Silvaplana, Switzerland
This boutique retreat initially opened in 1913, but it was refurbished into its current incarnation in 2011. A short drive from St. Moritz, the retreat mixes the past and the present in a sophisticated way: think historic foundations and antique...
Pfingstweidstrasse 102, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The opening of a branch of the hypercool 25hours hotel mini-chain is a breath of fresh air in this clean yet stoic financial hub. Designed by native son Alfredo Häberli, the hotel location might seem a tad off, but trust me—Zurich West...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter