Collected by Stella Yi
Münsterbrücke, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Uetliberg, 8143 Zürich, Switzerland
While visiting Zurich, some friends took me to Üetliberg, which was, quite literally, a winter wonderland. Walking the trails amidst the beautiful icy trees was surreal. It was freezing, but we didn’t mind – the coffee awaiting us at the lodge at...
Quai Perdonnet 25, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland
In 1875, Daniel Peter invented milk chocolate here in this tiny Lake Geneva hamlet. Today, there's a museum dedicated to the history of food—the Alimentarium, and a giant fork sticking conspicuously out of the lake commemorating its presence. Be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys