Collected by Robert H Fondu
Avenue d'Ouchy 15, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Switzerland certainly doesn’t lack for world-class chocolate, and Durig Chocolatier continues the tradition with a focus on organic and fair-trade ingredients. At the chocolaterie in the French-speaking Swiss city of Lausanne, master chocolatier...
Lavey-Village, 1892 Lavey-Morcles, Switzerland
Whether after an adrenaline-fueled day on the slopes or a muscle-sapping climb, the Swiss know how to unwind in their luxurious spas. Les Bains de Lavey provides the warmest thermal baths in Switzerland and is equipped with saunas, Turkish baths,...
Rue de Médran 70, 1936 Bagnes, Switzerland
Switzerland’s first W Hotel, in the village of Verbier, is a refreshing addition to the country’s luxury accommodations. Glass fireplaces make the rooms a modern retreat, and Spanish chef Sergi Arola collaborates with local farmers to create...
Chemin du Vignoble, 1971 Grimisuat, Switzerland
Switzerland’s largest and oldest wine region (viticulture in this area dates back to the Roman Era) stretches fifty miles along the Rhône River in the canton of Valais. Plan an excursion along the Chemin du Vignoble, a meandering wine route...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022