Collected by Robert H Fondu
Avenue d'Ouchy 15, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Switzerland certainly doesn’t lack for world-class chocolate, and Durig Chocolatier continues the tradition with a focus on organic and fair-trade ingredients. At the chocolaterie in the French-speaking Swiss city of Lausanne, master chocolatier...
Lavey-Village, 1892 Lavey-Morcles, Switzerland
Whether after an adrenaline-fueled day on the slopes or a muscle-sapping climb, the Swiss know how to unwind in their luxurious spas. Les Bains de Lavey provides the warmest thermal baths in Switzerland and is equipped with saunas, Turkish baths,...
Rue de Médran 70, 1936 Bagnes, Switzerland
Switzerland’s first W Hotel, in the village of Verbier, is a refreshing addition to the country’s luxury accommodations. Glass fireplaces make the rooms a modern retreat, and Spanish chef Sergi Arola collaborates with local farmers to create...
Chemin du Vignoble, 1971 Grimisuat, Switzerland
Switzerland’s largest and oldest wine region (viticulture in this area dates back to the Roman Era) stretches fifty miles along the Rhône River in the canton of Valais. Plan an excursion along the Chemin du Vignoble, a meandering wine route...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States