Collected by Kerry Neville
Bahnhofstrasse 25, 7002 Chur, Switzerland
I didn’t even realize that the Bernina Express scenic train journey was on the UNESCO World Heritage list until I arrived at the small northern Italian town of Tirano to start the trip. There are several different routes from which travelers may...
Valbella, 7077 Vaz/Obervaz, Switzerland
Even under grey skies, the lush pastures in Switzerland's Graubünden canton glow with green in the alpine midsummer. While staying in the city of Chur, the German-speaking family with whom I was staying took me for a Sunday drive. Up in the Alps,...
Brandenberg Alps, 6234, Austria
My husband and I visited Italy in May, flying into and out of Milan. It was our first trip to Italy, and I knew as we flew over the stunning Italian Alps that it was going to be a trip to remember. We both love to be outdoors and have hiked in...
7050 Arosa, Switzerland
Arosa is a small town in the canton of Graubünden (east) in Switzerland. It is both a summer and a winter tourist resort. You can enjoy a few days or weeks vacation, also in late summer. You can enjoy different sports: hiking, biking, adventure...
Years ago, some relatives wanted to visit Switzerland while I was living in France. So we met up and I played tour-guide for a couple of weeks during the spring... Can you get any more 'typisch' than this: cows in a flowered meadow beneath the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna