Collected by Kerry Neville
Bahnhofstrasse 25, 7002 Chur, Switzerland
I didn’t even realize that the Bernina Express scenic train journey was on the UNESCO World Heritage list until I arrived at the small northern Italian town of Tirano to start the trip. There are several different routes from which travelers may...
Valbella, 7077 Vaz/Obervaz, Switzerland
Even under grey skies, the lush pastures in Switzerland's Graubünden canton glow with green in the alpine midsummer. While staying in the city of Chur, the German-speaking family with whom I was staying took me for a Sunday drive. Up in the Alps,...
Brandenberg Alps, 6234, Austria
My husband and I visited Italy in May, flying into and out of Milan. It was our first trip to Italy, and I knew as we flew over the stunning Italian Alps that it was going to be a trip to remember. We both love to be outdoors and have hiked in...
7050 Arosa, Switzerland
Arosa is a small town in the canton of Graubünden (east) in Switzerland. It is both a summer and a winter tourist resort. You can enjoy a few days or weeks vacation, also in late summer. You can enjoy different sports: hiking, biking, adventure...
Years ago, some relatives wanted to visit Switzerland while I was living in France. So we met up and I played tour-guide for a couple of weeks during the spring... Can you get any more 'typisch' than this: cows in a flowered meadow beneath the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign