Collected by Martha Morgan
Bürkliplatz, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
One of the biggest Flea markets in Zurich is the one located in Bürkliplatz square. The market is opened on Saturdays from 6am to 4pm. May-October, so if you visit Zurich on Winter time, you will not find the outdoors traders. The market is well...
Pilatusstrasse 15, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
When my family of four (two kids ages 10 and 13) visited Lucerne for a long weekend, we stayed at the Renaissance. The hotel is in a great location on a bustling, somewhat French-feeling boulevard just a few minutes' walk from the train station...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun