Collected by Aimee Aneiro
Rheinfallquai, 8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland
The Rheinfall at Neuhausen are the largest waterfalls of Europe, with an average of 700,000 litres of water/second plunging across a width of 150 metres and 23 metres into the depths of the Rhine fall basin. You can experience masses of water...
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands