Collected by Aimee Aneiro
Rheinfallquai, 8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland
The Rheinfall at Neuhausen are the largest waterfalls of Europe, with an average of 700,000 litres of water/second plunging across a width of 150 metres and 23 metres into the depths of the Rhine fall basin. You can experience masses of water...
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now