Collected by Sarah Papali'i
1854 Leysin, Switzerland
Looking for a great little ski town in the Swiss Alps? Head to Leysin, located in the Bernese Alps. Take a cogwheel train 1600 meters up from Aigle, and you are there. You can walk everywhere in the town, from the hotel to the chair lift to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village