By Eric Weiner
Owned by the prince, Torkel serves classic Swiss fare (veal cutlets, fish in Riesling sauce) matched with a superb wine list. Dine on the covered terrace looking out to the Alps. This appeared in the July/August 2012 issue. Read Eric...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May