Collected by Blanca
Kloster Einsiedeln, 8840 Einsiedeln, Switzerland
The town of Einsiedeln, 35 minutes away from Zurich is an interesting stop on a day trip. The town is home to the Abbey of Eindsiedeln, a Benedictine monastery. In addition to its beautiful architecture, the abbey has its own stables, lumber mill,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter