Collected by Kevin Favro , AFAR Contributor
Seestrasse 559, 8038 Zürich, Switzerland
Located on the shores of Lake Zurich, Fischer’s Fritz restaurant is located on Zurich’s only campground—a favorite camping destination for the well-heeled city dwellers on holiday. The catch comes straight from Lake Zurich; the restaurant employs...
136-146 Ponsonby Rd, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Eight restaurants, 6 produce sellers, 5 retail stores, and 1 cooking school. When Ponsonby Central was first mooted no one really knew how successful it would become, a de facto melting pot and one place where everyone can agree on for a bite...
Prinsengracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Beyond tulips, windmills, and weed, Amsterdam's global image is entwined with water. The Canal Ring (Grachtengordel) is made up of 165 fluid channels developed during the 17th-century Dutch Golden Age. In the ensuing years, the water network has...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign