Sponsored by Swiss International Air Lines
Swiss International Air Lines′s Wishlist
Kornhauspl. 16, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
Rösti, a pan-fried grated potato dish, is famously associated with Switzerland’s German-speaking population. In fact the “Rösti Divide” is a term jokingly used to refer to cultural differences between Switzerland’s German and French linguistic...
7551 Ftan, GR, Schweiz, 7551 Scuol, Switzerland
The Swiss Cheese Union declared fondue the national dish in 1930, but the tradition of dipping bits of bread in bubbling pots of melted cheese dates back centuries. Indulge in this typical Swiss meal at Restaurant Engiadina, a cozy pine-paneled...
Sihlstrasse 28, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
With its sausage-centric food culture, Zurich may not be the most likely home for the world’s oldest vegetarian restaurant, but family-owned Hiltl has been serving up vegetarian fare for over four generations. This restaurant competes with the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World