Swiss culinary delights
Collected by Majida Tufail Hanel
Hauptstrasse 58, 5070 Frick, Switzerland
In the canton Argovia, there is this cute little town called Frick, which has everything you need: to be in suburbs, greenery, shopping facilities... and this fabulous Cafe and Bakery - one of our favorites. The bakery delivers delicious cakes and...
Bellevuepl. 5, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Cafe Felix is located at the Bellevue-Platz, which is in the old town of Zurich, across the Bürkliplatz, which is famous for the X-mas and flea markets. Here the river Limmat leaves the lake of Zurich, which is a tourist and local's hotspot to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village