Sweetest Side of the Emirates
Emiratis have a soft spot for sweets, so travelers who share a sweet tooth will rejoice. You’re never far from a café with an ample selection of cakes, dates, pastries, and desserts. With a multinational population in the United Arab Emirates, the treats range from cupcakes and croissants to chocolates made with camel milk, pistachio- and almond-stuffed dates, and cheesy pastries sprinkled with nuts and coated in simple syrup originating from the Levant.
- 1Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game