Sweet treats in London
Collected by Emma John , AFAR Local Expert
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, UK
Right at the edge of the Kensington Palace grounds lies The Orangery, a great place for tea and crumpets. The Orangery is a lofty, elegant building—all white with wall-length windows looking out on the gardens. A wide-range of wonderful teas and a...
Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House St, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, UK
Why would an afternoon tea not offer... tea? Or cucumber sandwiches? Because this is London, the city where the only rule is originality. The OXO Brasserie, on the top floor of the iconic South Bank building, offers a one-of-a-kind afternoon tea...
36-38 Great Castle St, Marylebone, London W1W 8LG, UK
A lovely surprise after a full day of pounding the pavement shopping (as you do) in London. Frae is a relatively new addition to London- delicious frozen yogurt that can be found all over London. This one was hidden away in a tiny concession in...
56 Essex Rd, London N1 8LR, UK
Whether I’m looking to grab a bite of lunch with a friend, or searching for a quiet spot to knuckle down and get on with some work – FoodLab always fits the bill. This delightful café/restaurant gives you a taste of the Italian countryside in the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico