Sweet treats in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, UK
Right at the edge of the Kensington Palace grounds lies The Orangery, a great place for tea and crumpets. The Orangery is a lofty, elegant building—all white with wall-length windows looking out on the gardens. A wide-range of wonderful teas and a...
Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House St, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, UK
Why would an afternoon tea not offer... tea? Or cucumber sandwiches? Because this is London, the city where the only rule is originality. The OXO Brasserie, on the top floor of the iconic South Bank building, offers a one-of-a-kind afternoon tea...
36-38 Great Castle St, Marylebone, London W1W 8LG, UK
A lovely surprise after a full day of pounding the pavement shopping (as you do) in London. Frae is a relatively new addition to London- delicious frozen yogurt that can be found all over London. This one was hidden away in a tiny concession in...
56 Essex Rd, London N1 8LR, UK
Whether I’m looking to grab a bite of lunch with a friend, or searching for a quiet spot to knuckle down and get on with some work – FoodLab always fits the bill. This delightful café/restaurant gives you a taste of the Italian countryside in the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now