Sweet on Spain
Collected by Donna Tabbert Long
Av. l'Orxata, 41, 46120 Alboraia, Valencia, Spain
Bordering Valencia, Alboraya (Spanish) or Alboraia (Valencian) is the town where you’ll find some of the best tasting horchata—the traditional Spanish cold drink made from chufas (tiger nuts), sugar, and water. In fact, while driving to this...
Plaça de Santa Caterina, 6, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Spanish churros and hot chocolate get all the press in Spain, but in Valencia it’s all about horchata and fartons. Horchaterias abound in this Spanish region where the refreshing milky semi-sweet drink is made from chufa (aka tigernuts), water and...
Plaza San Mateo, 1, 10003 Cáceres, Spain
Even if you can't afford to stay at their Relais & Chateaux hotel in the Spanish Extremaduran town of Cáceres, food loving visitors should not miss eating at the hotel's chef-owners Toño and José's two-Michelin starred Restaurante Atrio there....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico