Swedish History in Västergötland
The plains and fields of Västergötland are filled with farms and various industries, but the province also played an important part in early Swedish history. This part of the country was inhabited long before Christianity was introduced, and visitors will find rune stones, prehistoric graves, and remnants Viking life in the area.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip