Collected by Corrie
Höör Municipality, Sweden
When you need to get out, but you are not sure where to go, that is the precise moment to remember that it’s not about the destination, it’s about the drive. Visions of rambling hills, populated with quaint, artful farmhouses like this one are an...
471 51 Klädesholmen, Sweden
Sweden’s ties to the sea are obvious and infiltrate every part of the travel experience, from food to culture. One area that had remained untouched was the hotel industry, until now. Located on tiny Herring Island (Klädesholmen) is a very unique...
BRAHEHUS 1, 563 91 Gränna, Sweden
Spontaneous road trips have always been a favorite form of getaway, so when the opportunity arose in Sweden I jumped at the chance. With a local friend as our guide, we made pit stops that would rival most destinations back home. Stopping at the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December