Sweden and Finland
Collected by Deborah
Christina Halls väg, 431 36 Mölndal, Sweden
The Coffeehouse and Restaurant at Gunnebo House and Gardens is located in the former servant's quarters. Simple wooden tables and chairs, painted plank walls and a sideboard with blue ware provide a homely atmosphere. Meals are prepared using...
Feskekôrka, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "Fish Church" in local dialect, but it's not actually a church - though it was designed to look just like one from both the outside and the inside. As you walk up to it, you may be fooled, but step inside and you'll see a bustling...
459 30 Ljungskile, Sweden
An open-boat expedition to the mussel farms of Havsten Fjord is a highlight of the shellfish season along Sweden's western coast. The tours are part history lesson, part sustainability lecture, and 100% delicious. On our tour with Janne Erik Bark...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village