Sweden and Finland
Collected by Deborah
Christina Halls väg, 431 36 Mölndal, Sweden
The Coffeehouse and Restaurant at Gunnebo House and Gardens is located in the former servant's quarters. Simple wooden tables and chairs, painted plank walls and a sideboard with blue ware provide a homely atmosphere. Meals are prepared using...
Feskekôrka, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "Fish Church" in local dialect, but it's not actually a church - though it was designed to look just like one from both the outside and the inside. As you walk up to it, you may be fooled, but step inside and you'll see a bustling...
459 30 Ljungskile, Sweden
An open-boat expedition to the mussel farms of Havsten Fjord is a highlight of the shellfish season along Sweden's western coast. The tours are part history lesson, part sustainability lecture, and 100% delicious. On our tour with Janne Erik Bark...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania