Collected by Miki Kamijyo
I can remember being a kid at summer camp and never wanting the day to end. Those that know little of Scandinavia are fascinated by the idea of short days in the winter and long days in the summer. As the long summer days stretch into infinity,...
Lilla Varvsgatan 14, 211 15 Malmö, Sweden
A new Swedish pop music group perhaps? Not quite. On my road trip through Southern Sweden, an architect friend of mine insisted we stop in Malmö to see Santiago Calatrava’s building, the Turning Torso, which was modeled after his own human form...
Kyrkogatan 1, 647 30 Mariefred, Sweden
Despite being only an hour from Stockholm, I had never heard of Mariefred prior to my visit. Home to Gripsholm Slott (Castle), originally built by the father of modern Sweden, Gustav Vasa, Mariefred makes you slow down and enjoy the inviting...
Feskekôrka, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "Fish Church" in local dialect, but it's not actually a church - though it was designed to look just like one from both the outside and the inside. As you walk up to it, you may be fooled, but step inside and you'll see a bustling...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign