Collected by Suzanne Heaps
Suzanne Heaps′s Wishlist
27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland
Irish history sets the tone throughout this red-brick Victorian’s marbled halls. The 284 rooms include the apartment where the constitution was drafted, and a tapestry by famed 20th-century Dublin painter Louis le Brocquy hangs above the fireplace...
64570 Lanne-en-Barétous, France
Stay in the home of one of the real musketeers. Dumas character Porthos was based on the original occupant of the castle, Isaac de Portau. Destroyed in a earthquake in the 1960s, the castle was beautifully restored in 2005. Bordering Basque...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked