Collected by Suzani McPherson
Suzani McPherson′s Wishlist
Plaza de la Independencia, 7, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Don't miss Parque del Retiro—a stunning area complete with a lake, playgrounds, gardens, and fountains. It's the perfect public space where anyone can enjoy the day by taking a walk, playing a game, going on a boat ride, or exploring to your...
Paseo República de Cuba, 4, 28009 Madrid, Spain
When you travel to a new location, the only way to see it is through the eyes of a local, which means finding the local hangouts. If you happen to be in Madrid, this means strolling the afternoon away through Retiro Park. This isn't any ordinary...
28012 Madrid, Spain
For local, authentic dining paired with a tour of the city's hidden gems take a cooking workshop from Rafaela. While just a tourist in Spain, I had no idea how much of a local I would feel like after touring and dining with her. The evening began...
Calle de Santa Isabel, 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Since 1923, Cine Doré has been adored by Spanish patrons and, following its restoration in the 1980s, it has become an even bigger part of the local community. The Spanish Film Library has revitalized this classic theater, making it into an...
Calle Cañizares, 10, 28012 Madrid, Spain
On a quiet evening in Madrid, on the Calle de los Cañizares, an intimate crowd of about fifty people waits in anticipation. The room is dim except for the lights that illuminate a small stage in the corner. Suddenly, a man lets out a long wail,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign