Collected by Murissa Shalapata, AFAR Local Expert
90 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Positioned right on the historic Freedom Trail in downtown Boston, this discreet 19-story hotel caters to guests who appreciate both classic architecture and of-the-moment amenities. The building initially became a hotel in 2002; in 2006 the...
6526 Yount St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
One could argue that Yountville has earned the reputation as Napa Valley's theme park — a Wine Country Disneyland, "Yount Vegas"— with its many Tuscan-style villas and Parisian bistros. "It's just like being in Italy" you can hear the tourists...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter