Collected by Murissa Shalapata, AFAR Local Expert
28 Rue de l'Arc de Triomphe, 75017 Paris, France
Experience Paris in a hotel that is off the beaten path yet in the middle of everything. This sustainable and eco-friendly property allows you to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions and carbon footprint while traveling. Photo from...
90 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Positioned right on the historic Freedom Trail in downtown Boston, this discreet 19-story hotel caters to guests who appreciate both classic architecture and of-the-moment amenities. The building initially became a hotel in 2002; in 2006 the...
6526 Yount St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
One could argue that Yountville has earned the reputation as Napa Valley's theme park — a Wine Country Disneyland, "Yount Vegas"— with its many Tuscan-style villas and Parisian bistros. "It's just like being in Italy" you can hear the tourists...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local