Collected by Susan Fisher
Susan Fisher′s Wishlist
Marooned thirty miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Nantucket is an island with many personalities. The month you decide to visit will greatly determine the character, mood and people you’ll encounter on island. The summer months are what most people...
Easy St, Nantucket, MA 02554, USA
The winter is the most curious season on Nantucket. By that, I mean everyone seems to ask (with speculative contempt,) “What’s THAT like? Is it awful?” Some islanders respond with a dismissive, “Its classified information,” but I will let you in...
52202, Morocco Merzouga, Merzouga 10000, Morocco
Faces of Morocco : Dorian Whim Sahara Desert, Morocco [ Letter to a Friend ] All is quiet on the Eastern shore ... save the whisper of weary rope upon resolute sail. Fondly I recall forthcoming journeys such as these ... knowing not what lies...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter