Surfing Witch's Rock.
Collected by Michael Brashier
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
I took a boat trip out to Witch's Rock and surfed the biggest and best waves of my life. I barely slept the night before because I knew the waves were going to be a challenge for someone at my skill level. After a few bad wipe outs on the biggest...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village