Collected by Andrew Tzembelicos
62-595 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
If you want to rent surfboards or take surf lessons, go to Surf N Sea. They always have a selection of vintage boards on display from famous surfers. —Hoku Haiku 62-595 Kamehameha Hwy., Haleiwa, (808) 637-9887. This appeared in the June/July 2013...
An Thượng 5, Bắc Mỹ An, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Vietnam is not the most obvious surfing destination in the world, but the swell near Danang is actually excellent -- especially during the monsoon season. The centre of the surf scene is Tam's Pub in Danang, which is a good spot to rent a board...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Guadalajara visitors craving an escape from the city should know that the ocean breeze isn’t far away. The bohemian beach town of Sayulita is about a four-hour drive, and even closer by plane. Popular in the 1960s among American and Canadian...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May