Collected by Nicole Prenzel
Than Sadet Beach, Koh Phangan, อำเภอ เกาะพะงัน สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
If you need a place to stay away from the BOOM of the infamous full moon parties of Ko Phangan, head to the far side of the island for Mae Pen Rai bungalows. The bungalows enjoy a beautiful sweep of sand and each one is pearched on the rocks to...
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
Thanon Bangla, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Strolling down Bangla Road is almost a rite of passage for visitors to Patong on Phuket Island. Never mind if you don't drink or fancy the garish shows and the like. It's still interesting to take in the parade of characters that comes to this...
70 หมู่ที่ 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand
Wat Chaithararam—commonly known as Wat Chalong—is a stunning temple area on Phuket. There's little known about the Wat's original building: It's at least a couple of hundred years old and was apparently relocated at one point. The temple has also...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna