Sunny Days in Anguilla
Collected by Anjali Virmani
Barnes Bay, West End 2640, Anguilla
While Four Seasons might have spruced up the property slightly when it took over management from Viceroy in 2016, the original clean lines and sharp angles of WATG's midcentury modern architecture coupled with Kelly Wearstler’s...
Cove Bay, Anguilla British West Indies 2640, Anguilla
I enjoyed this delicious snapper dish at Smokey's while listening to live music and sitting at a table on the beach. You can't go wrong with great food, fun music, and ocean views. This is a must-stop in St. Maarten.
South Hill 2640, Anguilla
Head to Tasty's Restaurant for authentic Caribbean cuisine in Anguilla. The shrimp curry, the fish, and the oxtail are all divine. There's also a decent wine selection, and every meal begins with a perfect hotcake (fried bread). Chef Dale Carty...
Route de l'Espérance, Grand-Case 97150, St Martin
I was skeptical at first: a good Italian restaurant in Anguilla? But there was no need to be because Dolce VIta is excellent. The chef even challenged me to find better gnocchi in Italy, and I think I'd be hard-pressed to do so. In addition to the...
JERIMIAH GUMBS HIGHWAY, George Hill 2640, Anguilla
The best roti I've eaten out side of Trinidad. This small hut run by a lovely lady (Violet) from Guyana serves the best rotis, you can find everything from goat and shrimp to chicken and vegetables. We went a few times, it was that good, it's a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map