Collected by jessica diaz
328 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
First an Opera House in the late 1880s (which burned down in Park City's Great Fire of 1898), then another theater (that collapsed under the weight of heavy snow in 1922), this historic landmark was rebuilt in 1926 as the Egyptian, and has been...
Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Historic Main Street is the physical and spiritual heart of Park City, and a visit here without exploring its many treasures just wouldn't be right. With about 80 shops, boutiques, sporting goods stores, galleries, jewelers, T-shirt shops and...
638 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Start any Park City day of adventure with a few quiet moments enjoying a cup of joe at the quintessential local coffee shop. It's located in the community art center; the guitar-playing town mayor is one of the baristas (you'll get an earful about...
6546, 4000 Canyons Resort Dr, Park City, UT 84098, USA
Local food products dictate the menu at The Farm, a new restaurant in the recently renovated Canyons Resort Village. Nearly all the ingredients for dishes such as buttermilk-fried hen with warm potato salad, and pork with mustard spaetzle and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun