Collected by jessica diaz
328 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
First an Opera House in the late 1880s (which burned down in Park City's Great Fire of 1898), then another theater (that collapsed under the weight of heavy snow in 1922), this historic landmark was rebuilt in 1926 as the Egyptian, and has been...
Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Historic Main Street is the physical and spiritual heart of Park City, and a visit here without exploring its many treasures just wouldn't be right. With about 80 shops, boutiques, sporting goods stores, galleries, jewelers, T-shirt shops and...
638 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Start any Park City day of adventure with a few quiet moments enjoying a cup of joe at the quintessential local coffee shop. It's located in the community art center; the guitar-playing town mayor is one of the baristas (you'll get an earful about...
6546, 4000 Canyons Resort Dr, Park City, UT 84098, USA
Local food products dictate the menu at The Farm, a new restaurant in the recently renovated Canyons Resort Village. Nearly all the ingredients for dishes such as buttermilk-fried hen with warm potato salad, and pork with mustard spaetzle and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map