Sun and Sea
Collected by Kara N Denny
Punta Gorda, Honduras
The less developed eastern end of the island offers much more solitude. There is a great spot not too far past the public access beach in Camp Bay where you can get the best rum punch (offered up homemade in a glass mug with a slice of pineapple)...
Dixon Cove, Honduras
Snorkeling with a few small reef sharks is one thing, but...actually diving 60 feet underwater to swim with dozens of large Caribbean Reef sharks and watching them attack a feed bucket 15 feet in front of you is absolutely wild! These sharks don't...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign