Summer trip idea
Collected by Melissa Brecher
San Mauro 157, 52462, Momjan, Croatia
The Istrian interior is agrarian and food-focused – the kind of place where the roads are marked "Oil Route" and "Wine Route." So, what better place to stay than at a farm hotel? The Agroturizam San Mauro is run by the Sinkovic family, who have...
6330 Piran, Slovenia
Need a break from the snow and mountains? The bright Istrian town of Piran, on the Adriatic Sea, can feel downright Mediterranean if you time your surprisingly short trip right. Just an hour and a half from Slovenia. Tool around Istria while...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter