Summer trip idea
Collected by Melissa Brecher
San Mauro 157, 52462, Momjan, Croatia
The Istrian interior is agrarian and food-focused – the kind of place where the roads are marked "Oil Route" and "Wine Route." So, what better place to stay than at a farm hotel? The Agroturizam San Mauro is run by the Sinkovic family, who have...
6330 Piran, Slovenia
Need a break from the snow and mountains? The bright Istrian town of Piran, on the Adriatic Sea, can feel downright Mediterranean if you time your surprisingly short trip right. Just an hour and a half from Slovenia. Tool around Istria while...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local