Collected by Jaydee Marek
44 Boulevard Richard Lenoir, 75011 Paris, France
Flora Mikula, one of France’s rare female top chefs, has given up her gastronomic restaurant Les Saveurs de Flora to open her dream Paris place, a small urban auberge in the 11th arrondissement where travelers can mingle with les citoyens...
Professor Tulpplein 1, 1018 GX Amsterdam, Netherlands
An Old World grande dame of the 19th-century tradition, the InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam presides over the Amstel River from its waterfront perch at the eastern edge of the original city. An imposing example of a Dutch take on French...
Ul. Pera Čingrije 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
We were in awe when we looked off our balcony at Hotel Bellevue in Dubrovnik, Croatia...and saw this! The clean, clear waters of the Adriatic and Miramar Bay are mesmerizing and just the right temperature to cool you off after a day of...
Promenadepl. 2-6, 80333 München, Germany
This five-star, 19th-century hotel, commissioned by King Ludwig I, commands an imposing position on Munich’s grandiose Promenadeplatz. With its seven bars, five restaurants (including one with a Michelin star), fitness studio, and private...
Englischer Garten 3, 80538 München, Germany
One of the most enjoyable things you can do in Munich is sit down at a bench in one of the many beautiful beer gardens, which serve as familiar gathering points for locals, friends, and visitors alike. The beer is top-notch, and the atmosphere...
- 1 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 2 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast