Collected by Sharon Teo
Raekoja plats 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
In Tallinn, we took a bus tour of the city and spent much of our time exploring the Old Town. There was a Russian Orthodox Cathedral and a park to walk through, along with lovely historical buildings. From the top of the hill, we could see...
Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
The centerpiece of Tallinn’s Old Town is Town Hall Square, a public space for vendors, events, and ceremonies since the 14th century. The site of a Christmas tree festival since 1441, the Town Hall Square still hosts numerous festivals and...
Rotermanni 8, 10111, Tallinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Rotermann quarter has something for everyone - amazing modern architecture for the art-interested, restaurants and cafes for gourmands, high (and low) fashion for shopaholics and convenient setting for people-watching or just relaxing.
Alberta iela 12, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Riga, Latvia has some of the finest examples of Art Nouveau architecture anywhere in the world. Most of the buildings are concentrated on Elizabete iela and Alberta iela and are the work of architect Mikhail Eisenstein. Before you leave for Riga,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now