Collected by Sharon Teo
Raekoja plats 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
In Tallinn, we took a bus tour of the city and spent much of our time exploring the Old Town. There was a Russian Orthodox Cathedral and a park to walk through, along with lovely historical buildings. From the top of the hill, we could see...
Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
The centerpiece of Tallinn’s Old Town is Town Hall Square, a public space for vendors, events, and ceremonies since the 14th century. The site of a Christmas tree festival since 1441, the Town Hall Square still hosts numerous festivals and...
Rotermanni 8, 10111, Tallinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Rotermann quarter has something for everyone - amazing modern architecture for the art-interested, restaurants and cafes for gourmands, high (and low) fashion for shopaholics and convenient setting for people-watching or just relaxing.
Alberta iela 12, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Riga, Latvia has some of the finest examples of Art Nouveau architecture anywhere in the world. Most of the buildings are concentrated on Elizabete iela and Alberta iela and are the work of architect Mikhail Eisenstein. Before you leave for Riga,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local