Collected by Teagan Thais
77A Charterhouse St, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 6HJ, UK
There are plenty of clubs in London, but few come as big as Fabric. For hard-core house fans, this is the ultimate destination, and even if you're a dance music dilettante like me, it's worth a visit, just the once, to experience the atmosphere....
Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UK
On its own, the architecture of the Natural History Museum is enough of a reason to walk through its doors one afternoon. The stunning archways and staircases create a grand backdrop to equally impressive exhibits, and you could spend countless...
157 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, UK
Take a walk in one of London's most diverse and interesting neighborhoods. Find excellent Bengladeshi and Bengali food, wander into uber-cool vintage shops, and hit up the Brick Lane market. There's a bit of a creepy vibe, too, as it's where Jack...
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
This is a landmark that is so familiar, so often seen, that to visit it -- even for the first time -- feels almost ordinary. You know the Tower Bridge. You've seen it in storybooks and on movie screens. You get it. Right? Nope. Because even if it...
Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PH, UK
The Temple Bar Restaurant is located in the Temple Tube Stop and is a great place for a grab'n go breakfast. Just across the road, Victoria Embankment has benches and lots of little nooks and crannies, and is the perfect place to eat your...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now