Collected by Teagan Thais
77A Charterhouse St, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 6HJ, UK
There are plenty of clubs in London, but few come as big as Fabric. For hard-core house fans, this is the ultimate destination, and even if you're a dance music dilettante like me, it's worth a visit, just the once, to experience the atmosphere....
Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UK
On its own, the architecture of the Natural History Museum is enough of a reason to walk through its doors one afternoon. The stunning archways and staircases create a grand backdrop to equally impressive exhibits, and you could spend countless...
157 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, UK
Take a walk in one of London's most diverse and interesting neighborhoods. Find excellent Bengladeshi and Bengali food, wander into uber-cool vintage shops, and hit up the Brick Lane market. There's a bit of a creepy vibe, too, as it's where Jack...
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
This is a landmark that is so familiar, so often seen, that to visit it -- even for the first time -- feels almost ordinary. You know the Tower Bridge. You've seen it in storybooks and on movie screens. You get it. Right? Nope. Because even if it...
Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PH, UK
The Temple Bar Restaurant is located in the Temple Tube Stop and is a great place for a grab'n go breakfast. Just across the road, Victoria Embankment has benches and lots of little nooks and crannies, and is the perfect place to eat your...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter