Collected by Laura Moore
45 East Pearl, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Wanna a great place to go for happy hour? or after hitting the slopes. Grab a charcuterie and a Negroni at the bar or sit down for dinner in this warm and inviting place. It's the new favorite for the "locals'. No kidding. Everyone is talking...
Phelps Lake, Wyoming 83014, USA
Jackson Hole in the summer is one of the most beautiful places in the US and Phelps Lake in Grand Teton National Park is an example why. Hike about an hour down to the locals favorite "Jumping Rock" where you can jump 20 feet into this pristine...
265 S Millward St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Snake River Brewery is a great place to have a beer in and of itself. The brew pub is bright and open, the food is top notch, and the beer is sensational (Snake River Pale Ale is one of the best American Pale Ale's in the country). That being...
59 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Loved this little cafe as we passed through Moab- the food was incredibly fresh. I'm not typically a breakfast burrito kinda gal but this one was absolutely delicious. Nice strong coffee and sweet local ambiance. Worth a drop in for sure!
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World