Summer 2014 Germany et al.
Collected by Jan Hesley
Speditionstraße 15, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf's Media Harbor is an example of urban planning at its best. Old warehouses along the Rhine River were renovated and now house waterfront apartments, offices, and restaurants. You can devote an entire day to strolling and exploring....
Speditionstraße 11, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf is one of many cities, globally, displaying the brilliant architectural work of Frank Gehry. It was during a quick river cruise along the Rhine, that these three office buildings along the embankment in the bustling MedienHafen...
Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Germany
August 6th, 2004 As a non-religious person, I am still a big fan of church architecture. Its hard to get more iconic than the Cologne Cathedral. If you visit and arrive from the train station, you are dumped out directly beside it. Climb the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun