Collected by Spencer Wagner
Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
I love standing on the steps of the National Gallery and looking out over Trafalgar Square-- pubs, fountains, double-decker buses and a view of Big Ben. The National Gallery is wonderful, but when looking at the building, walk around to the right...
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Delicious scones with clotted cream, cucumber sandwiches, cakes, mint tea...these are just a few of the goodies you will receive during this affordable (less than 17£) and delicious afternoon tea. It's the perfect place to relax after...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
The staff of Madrid's Chocolatería San Ginés might be a bit brisk, but they more than make up for it in taste and atmosphere. Over a century old, take a few turns off the main "calle" and follow the pink neon sign to the small elegant interior....
Plaza de San Miguel, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
The Mercado de San Miguel in Madrid is one of the best places to go for a little of everything local, or tapas-style shopping. They are always busy. Whether you are looking for ham or oysters, fresh fruits or desserts, coffee or wine, they have it...
Sol, Madrid, Spain
Wandering around the Plaza Mayor area in Madrid, I came across a small gelateria. Already full from a wine/tapas lunch with chocolate dipped churros for dessert, I still could not resist the smallest cone....it was huge! I had a choice of as many...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign