Collected by Jennifer Dady
Likavittou, Athina, Greece
On my way down from Likavittos, I noticed this is the bench to sit and take in Athens. The view of the city below can't get any better. I had seen the church on the top of Likavittos Hill through the lens of my camera from the Acropolis and was...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet