Summer 2010, Thailand/Malaysia
Collected by Brandie Albright
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok's Yai district. It is situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is one of the best known Thai landmarks. The mosaics which cover the temple create a pearly sheen during...
Thanon Khao San, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Busy day and night, Khao San Road is a backpacker haven with a down-and-dirty image. But it has evolved into a bustling market and nightlife destination for trendy residents and travelers. By day, you’ll find it great for all things...
Kompleks Lada, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Babylon is the Langkawi version of an outdoor nightclub. With great music, fresh drinks, lounge space, and a cool vibe, a night spent here is exhilarating. What's more, the structure was created with sustainability in mind. Using recycled...
Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Langkawi cable car overlooks lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, and peaceful islands. At the base of Machincang mountain catch the SkyCab and get off at the middle station. From here you can trek along the SkyTrail with a nature guide who...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years