Summer 2010, Thailand/Malaysia
Collected by Brandie Albright
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok's Yai district. It is situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is one of the best known Thai landmarks. The mosaics which cover the temple create a pearly sheen during...
Kompleks Lada, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Babylon is the Langkawi version of an outdoor nightclub. With great music, fresh drinks, lounge space, and a cool vibe, a night spent here is exhilarating. What's more, the structure was created with sustainability in mind. Using recycled...
Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Langkawi cable car overlooks lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, and peaceful islands. At the base of Machincang mountain catch the SkyCab and get off at the middle station. From here you can trek along the SkyTrail with a nature guide who...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys