Summer 2010, Thailand/Malaysia
Collected by Brandie Albright
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
One of the famous temple in Bangkok city. The full name of the temple is Wat Arunratchawararam Ratchaworamahawihan (วัดอรุณราชวรารามราชวรมหาวิหาร). Named after Aruna, the Indian God of Dawn, the Wat Arun is considered one of the most well known of...
Kompleks Lada, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Babylon is the Langkawi version of an outdoor nightclub. With great music, fresh drinks, lounge space, and a cool vibe, a night spent here is exhilarating. What's more, the structure was created with sustainability in mind. Using recycled...
Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Langkawi cable car overlooks lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, and peaceful islands. At the base of Machincang mountain catch the SkyCab and get off at the middle station. From here you can trek along the SkyTrail with a nature guide who...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico