Collected by Scott Mason
Via Cappello, 23, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
The crowds are overwhelming but calm your nerves by finding things like old gum, scribbles and love notes in the entrance way to the balcony of what tourists believe is "the balcony" of Romeo and Juliet's love story. Apparently it wasn't until...
ABC Fondamenta Toletta, 1169 ABC, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Osteria Enoteca ai Artisti in Venice served the best pasta I have ever tasted. Once wasn't enough—I had to go back to this place again during my stay in Venice. The osteria boasts a great view, great atmosphere, great people, and most importantly,...
37022 Fumane, VR, Italy
Outside the city of Verona lies the Valpolicella wine region, home of the wines of the same name and the full bodied Amarone. This area is not heavily touristed, at least not by Americans. And it is beautiful: hilly, slightly mountainous, with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019