Collected by Luis Gil
Bahnhofstrasse, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Few Alpine resorts satisfy shopaholics like glitzy Zermatt. Located at the base of the towering Matterhorn, the Swiss town boasts everything from top-notch jewelry stores to boutiques filled with world-class watches. For some of the best shopping,...
Riedweg 156, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
This family-run micro-village in Valais offers 36 rooms across six separate chalets. Huddled together on a hill above the popular ski resort of Zermatt, the buildings reference the area’s traditional architecture, from the timber frames to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter