Collected by Luis Gil
Bahnhofstrasse, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Few Alpine resorts satisfy shopaholics like glitzy Zermatt. Located at the base of the towering Matterhorn, the Swiss town boasts everything from top-notch jewelry stores to boutiques filled with world-class watches. For some of the best shopping,...
Riedweg 156, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
This family-run micro-village in Valais offers 36 rooms across six separate chalets. Huddled together on a hill above the popular ski resort of Zermatt, the buildings reference the area’s traditional architecture, from the timber frames to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles